Google
 

Sunday, February 04, 2007

He's MAD - Is What they Might Say

I hardly ever concern myself for what others might say about me on the day that I die... but I suppose it might well be: 'He's MAD!'

So I'll interpret that as being one who Makes A Difference - a meaningful difference - in the lives of others.

A couple of years ago I wrote a piece entitled: 'Here's How YOU Can Make A Meaningful Difference In Other People's Lives'.

Sub-title: 'How You Can Receive Tons Of ‘Thank You’ Testimonials'

I'll share that piece on this blog in bite-size chunks... here's the intro:

Yes, YOU too... can receive grateful, heartfelt 'Thank-You' testimonials flowing into your inbox almost every day, just like these:

Dear Trevor,
'WOW..!! Thank you for an inspirational and stimulating morning and for the obvious effort and preparation you put into making it so successful. Bless you for sharing your God given talents, for inspiring and helping so many people - we can only benefit from your experience, enthusiasm and dedication to what you do.'
Kind regards, Maureen Cheetham

Hello Trevor, 'Another very rich day yesterday – I can see why it took your whole life to prepare for it..! What I‘m seeing of your focussed life is a good wake up call. You gave another good lot of practical & pertinent literature... and access to videos that are very valuable, refreshing, simplifying and invigorating. Left with a feeling of great value (again). Many thanks for the on-going education.'
Kind regards, Paul Bullock

Dear Trevor, 'Thank you from the bottom of my heart for a truly memorable morning and for sharing so much of yourself and your beliefs with us, you were superb. You have underlined and underscored everything that I have read and attempted to live... about how to live a joyful and happy life and the tools we were given at birth in order to do so. The most awesome part was how you opened your life to us and shared your beliefs, and of course on looking into those more closely, therein, is plain to see, lies your success. What EXCITED me the most as a LEARNING experience... was the knowledge that with commitment and the right attitude anything can be achieved.'
Kind Regards, Camila Visser (since passed away)

Hi, my name is Trevor Nel... and I enjoy the rare privilege of receiving 'Thank-You' Testimonials, just like these (above), almost every day... and I want to share with you how YOU can experience this wonderful privilege too.

It does not matter wherever I go... whatever I do... whether in my Personal, Business or Community life... these 'Thank-You' Testimonials come pouring into my email inbox in, literally, their hundreds and thousands.

I'll share some of these awesome letters in the next post.

It is an incredible experience..!

Regards
Trevor Nel - 011 - 705-2790 - www.innercircleforum.com
trevor@innercircleforum.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home