Google
 

Sunday, February 04, 2007

Walk YOUR Talk!

Now, here's what I want you to know... many have said that I have been blessed with a God-Given GIFT to help people to change their lives for the better.

Well, I'm not too sure about having been Divinely singled-out to receive this GIFT. I do, however, believe that God has blessed us ALL with the ability to help people to change their lives for the better.

'No One Can Teach You That Which They Have Not Done' - Tom Hopkins

Please understand one thing... there is a lot of reference to 'I', 'me' and 'my' in this copy. I want you to understand that this is not meant to be self-serving in any way, but merely the opening of my heart and sharing from my soul the thoughts of a very ordinary joe, coming from an extremely humble background (some would say church-mouse poor) and having achieved what others say are EXTRAORDINARY things. I can only share what is in my heart and mind right now... and it IS personal.

This is my personal contribution to YOU... and I am happy to keep it personal between us like this, if YOU are... :-)

Here's How YOU can Receive Magnificent 'Thank-You' Testimonials Just Like This:

Hi Trevor, 'Thank you once again for all the hours of effort you put in on our behalf – we are very blessed to have a leader like you! The ongoing information, knowledge and inspiration we gain from you will stand us in good stead for many years to come. The session was so inspirational... you gave us so much valuable information. What I gained most, learnt from and excited me, was being able to experience the structure you have established as your base from which to operate, and the insight gained from this exercise. It has inspired me to do the same in my life with my dreams and goals. I am simply drinking it all in and learning as much as possible. I look forward to the future.' Regards, Dee Thomas

Here is an example of the type of information - just 10 simple, personal life-changing observations - I have shared with the thousands of people I have met wherever I go... and why they are given to sending me such thankful testimonials.

Sit back... relax... and ENJOY..!

Regards
Trevor Nel - 011 - 705-2790 - www.innercircleforum.com
trevor@innercircleforum.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home