Google
 

Monday, September 17, 2007

MAD 10. Make GOOD Things Happen In YOUR Life..!

Aaah... all good things must come to an end... and on this tenth and final point of this GIFT to YOU... I want you to understand one very important point:

If you want GOOD things to happen in your life... MAKE THEM HAPPEN..!

Nothing GOOD... nothing GREAT... ever 'just happened' out of nowhere. It never 'just happens' out of inactivity.

If you want to make Big Money... Travel The World... Live on Your Own 'Dream Island'... have Financial Freedom to do whatever you want to do in life... you have to Make Things Happen..!

It is in these coming days and weeks that YOU will make DECISIONS and COMMIT to achieving your personal dreams in your life... through whatever you believe will help you to achieve your Life's Purpose.

Everybody, but EVERYBODY, looks back in deep regret at some missed opportunities that they WISH they had been able to take up.

But... YOU... YOU are at the beginning of a fresh opportunity in your life, a time to review your life... YOU are the beginning..!

In the next few days and weeks YOU are going to lay the foundation for YOUR fortunes in your life... you're either going to make them BIG... or small..! It all depends on what you COMMIT to.

John Milton Fogg provides a fantastic quote on Commitment:

'Until one is committed there is always hesitancy, the chance to draw back, always ineffectiveness. Concerning all acts of initiative (and creation), there is one elementary truth, the ignorance of which kills countless ideas and splendid plans: that the moment one definitely Commits oneself, then Providence moves too. All sorts of things occur to help one that would never otherwise have occurred. A whole stream of events issues from the decision, raising in one's favor all manner of unforeseen incidents and meetings and material assistance, which no man could have dreamt would have come his way.'

Well... to get you started in your NEW direction... or to help you continue on your way in your current direction... to live your life with PASSION... to be ON PURPOSE... here are three of my personal Robert Kiyosaki book reviews for those who really want to generate the WEALTH needed to achieve most people's dreams.

Extra Related Reading Link 7: www.mydreamisland.com/richdadpoordad2003.htm - Rich Dad Poor Dad

Extra Related Reading Link 8: www.mydreamisland.com/cashflowquadrant.htm- Rich Dad's Cash Flow Quadrant

Extra Related Reading Link 9: www.mydreamisland.com/richdadsbusinessschool.htm- The BUSINESS SCHOOL - For People Who Like Helping People

Now... here's the one truth that I have learnt about people in my many years of leadership in personal, business and community projects... you cannot motivate those who don't want to be motivated... so I only ever look to work with those who put their hands up and declare that they want to stand out from the rest... and who will take ACTION..!

I advise you to do the same... ;-)

And so... the time has come for us to part company. I have enjoyed spending this time with YOU... and I hope that you have discovered just one or two of the reasons why I get so many 'Thank-You' Testimonials dropping into my email Inbox.

It is because I apply all of the principles that you have just read above, in my own life... and they naturally affect other people's lives at the same time. It is most uncommon for me not to get a testimonial from someone whose life I have touched in some meaningful way... and I don't set out make a difference in their lives deliberately... I set out to make a difference in my life first... and it just seems to rub off on so many other people. It's really amazing..!

Here's the latest unsolicited Testimonial that has just dropped into my Inbox, right this minute:

Hi Trevor, 'We have just moved into new offices and been waiting for our ADSL to be transferred. Anyway I've just gone online now and received all of these awesome emails you sent. Thanks for the opportunity on Friday to see what this business is all about and what potential it has. We (myself, Graham and Boyd) are very excited about what lies ahead and working hard on a plan to 'give it horns'. Thanks very much for your time, presentation and emails. They really are an excellent motivator and keep my mind very much one-tracked about my business potential.' All the best, Allan Palmarozza

Hey... if something in this article has got you really excited about your life, don't be shy, share your thoughts with me... send me your little testimonial and I'll add it to my incredible collection of 'Thank You' Testimonials. Click Here to send YOUR Special TESTIMONIAL.

It makes me feel really GOOD about my life just to hear that someone is excited and passionate about theirs.

I'd just love to hear from YOU and make a new friend online, maybe one day we'll meet soon on our global travels... :-)

Just do me one favour... begin to share from your heart the GOOD things that are beginning to happen to you as you live YOUR life with PASSION... and watch the 'Thank You' Testimonials come pouring into your Inbox too.

Enjoy your life..!

Points To Ponder

1.) Know That YOU Are A 'Role Model' To Someone..!
2.) YOU Will Be 'Judged' By What You DO... Not By What You Say..!
3.) No Matter What YOU Do... You WILL Be Criticised... So WHAT..!
4.) STAND UP For Something... And BE COUNTED..!
5.) BE TRUE To Yourself... Then Treat Others With The Same Respect..!
6.) The 'Secret' To HUGE Success Is Not A Secret... It's All Around You..!
7.) It Only Takes 'HALF-A DOZEN' Things..!
8.) Live YOUR Life With PASSION..!
9.) Be Willing To Accept PAIN... Living Life To The Full Takes Some RISK..!
10.) Make GOOD Things Happen In YOUR Life..!


Action Program

Find a way to sit down with someone… and take them through the information in this article.

Share with them what it has meant to you… apply insight from your life… and ask them to comment on what your ‘heart-to-heart’ sharing does for them.

Do this TEN times with ten different individuals and let me know the results.

I am betting that we will both be blown away by the response to you. Let me know.

Regards
Trevor Nel - 011 - 705-2790 - http://www.innercircleforum.com/ trevor@innercircleforum.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home